You all will be returning from the Unmoderated Caucus at 5:43pm!
Our committee email for questions and Working Papers is email@example.com
- Total delegations: 39
- Quorum - 13
- 2/3 - 26
- Simple Majority - 21
- 25% - 10
Important Items to Note:
- Delegations will not be penalized for tech issue
- Please keep your mic muted at all times, unless speaking
- Your video must remain on at all times unless you are having bandwidth issues.
- We will only be accepting 7 working papers.
- All papers are submitted via e-mail - status updates will be available on the HUB. (srmunhub.org)
- All working papers should be on google docs with editing access available.
- All papers should be on the approved template available on the SRMUN website
- The maximum time for an unmoderated caucus is 30 minutes, extensions may be granted during an unmod by the Dais.
- The maximum time for a moderated caucus is 15 minutes.
- Speakers time is automatically set at (1) minute unless otherwise motioned for.
- Dual delegates are expected to determine who the voting and motioning party of their delegation will be. Only the member with VOTING written after their name will be acknowledged during roll call, motions and voting
ex. Afghanistan: VOTER
- Both delegates of a dual delegation are permitted to give speeches but need to determine this with each other prior to starting their speech.
- SRMUN does not recognize yielding to indicate the end of a speech, please mute your mic or conclude your speech with ‘thank you’
- Only the approved virtual background will be permitted. If you’re found to have an inappropriate background, you will receive a warning. If it is a repeated issue, your video will be turned-off.
Tech Support Contacts:
Under-Secretary General: Jessica Doscher
Assistant Under-Secretary General: Olivia Liska
Phone: (929) 420-3138
SRMUN Conference Services:
Meeting ID: 984 0879 9600
(New passcode after Saturday, 12pm: 402959)
Committee passwords have changed, please check your emails!